phaedraseabolt

Identity Discovery

Forget Me Not (Mystic Wolves, #2) - Belinda Boring My love for werewolves drew me to the Mystic Wolves series long before I started writing book reviews. I tried desperately to win The Mystic Wolves (book 1) when it came out, but ended up getting it when it came available on Amazon for free one day. Imagine my excitement when the second book in the series became available for a book tour from Promotional Book Tours! I had to have! I was not disappointed either! The first book ended with Darcy an Mason's make out session being interrupted by another werewolf claiming to be Mason's future mate. I was shocked and desperate to find out what would happen. Darcy shows tremendous restraint by not destroying Amber, the wannabe mate. Granted Mason had to hold her back a few times, but I know I would have torn her to pieces if I had been Darcy. Things get really crazy for them when Amber claims asylum, which means she is seeking a place of safety for fear that her life is in danger. Who threatens her and why? Well she claims her dad is going to kill her or do extreme bodily harm to her if she returns to her pack without marrying Mason. What on earth would cause such drastic measures? Well it turns out Mason and Amber have an extensive history. I'm not going to rehash it because that is the bulk of the story.

You will be shocked at the lengths that Amber goes through to get rid of Darcy and to win over Mason. You will be even more shocked at how this story ends! I must say that Belinda Boring has a knack for leaving you hanging and wanting more. I can't wait for the next one and am hoping it comes with a book tour as well.

Read more reviews at Identity Discovery Blog.